A 17-year-old Florida boy was charged with attempted murder and weapons possession after he allegedly shot his girlfriend’s former boyfriend in the face with a sawed-off shotgun on the morning of May 12. The boy’s 18-year-old girlfriend has also been charged with...
- Former NFL player charged with identity theft and device fraud
- Law enforcement officers accused of theft for stealing money
- What is a misdemeanor criminal charge and how is it different?
- Attacking witness credibility could be key to your case
- What are the penalties for marijuana possession in Florida?