According to a report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, a man stabbed both himself and his roommate in an effort to release Satan. Law Enforcement arrived on April 29 in Sanford to find a 25-year-old man and his roommate outside of an apartment building. The...
- Former NFL player charged with identity theft and device fraud
- Law enforcement officers accused of theft for stealing money
- What is a misdemeanor criminal charge and how is it different?
- Attacking witness credibility could be key to your case
- What are the penalties for marijuana possession in Florida?